Saturday, November 19, 2011

:'(

Thinking of all our good moments together.
There were many but to name a few...
I really loved those moments where you would take very good care of me when i'm sick...
loved those moments when you told me i'm the only girl that matters
loved those moments when you would tell me how much our relationship means to you.
loved those moments when you would make me feel special
loved those moments when you told me you loved my smile.
I no longer find much reason to smile now..
It's our 7 monthsary today and reading back on how happy i was during our 5th monthsary brought tears.
Yes, I was happy but was kept in the dark
Looking back, I feel stupid now.

I'm still the same girl you knew..
The one who gets offended easily. The one that cries when nobody's around.
The one that gets touched by little things. The clumsy lil girl that never fail to make you laugh.
The one that loves you more than you could ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment