Saturday, October 1, 2011

what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

It's been a sad, sad week for me.

Whatever it is, i'm sure there's a reason things happen.
And i know, if me and boyfr can pull through tough situations like this, there's lesser things to be worried about in future.
I have no regrets being with boyfr so far.
We've been through all kinds of craps. We've quarelled over the most stupidest things, we complain about things that's not even worth our attention and we've seen the worst in both of us.

I don't know about him but one thing I know for sure, it only makes me appreciate him more.

Despite everything, I'm happy with how things are going between us. It takes a lot for me to leave him cos I know we have a strong relationship. Being in arguments is normal. Healthy in fact.

Wonder if he thinks the same way as I do.


Ps: October, please be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment