Friday, September 30, 2011

Tears are words the heart can't say

I have so many things to talk about today.
To start of with, I came to a conclusion that hardly anyone would understand the situation i'm in.

The only person who came close to knowing the real person i am deep down inside is boyfr. Other than him, nobody else really know what's going on in my life and my mind.
But it dissapoints me badly when he told me something I don't wish to hear from him.
Something that almost made me feel like giving up.
There are things that I wish nobody would ever remind me of.
I don't wanna live in denial but at the same time, I wanna pretend it didn't happen.

My life is not as easy as it seems. Some regard me as 'happy-go-lucky' but they don't know how much pain I'm going through each and every day. 

No amount of tears can express my true feelings. No words can describe how much i'm dying inside.

I guess up till now, the only person who have seen me cry over and over again is boyfr. At times, I don't even wish for him to see my tears but no matter how hard I try, I'll eventually break down. It's true that tears are words the heart can't say.

Boyfr may not realize what I've done for our rs. He may not know how much effort I've put in. He may not see it just yet but it's okay.

However so, I can't thank boyfr enough for lending me his shoulder for me to cry on. For lending me his ear and listens to what my heart says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment